We recognize the green choices and practice the three R's - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Our commitment to you...
"Caesar's is committed to the future we all share. We are passionate about high quality food, good health, safety, the future of our company, employees, customers and our environment. We believe companies, like individuals, must assume this share of responsibility as tenants of the Earth !"
Caesar's Sustainability Commitment
• Going Green with Good Energy & Vendors Committed to Environmental Practices
• Future Application for Purchasing Renewable Energy Certificates (REC's). REC's are mandatory in Europe.
• Program Endorsed by the EPA of the Federal Government.
• Purchasing Local Ingredients Upon Availability
• Reusable Plastic Containers (RPC's) for Cheese, Eggs, and Tomato Products
• Use of Preferred Eco-Friendly Manufacturing Practices such as Liquid Nitrogen Natural Gas used for Freezing, and Facility Lighting and Fixtures Upgraded to Energy Efficient Standards.
• Use of Preferred Eco-Friendly Cleaning Chemicals & Sanitizers
• Waste Removal is Segregated (Corrugated, Trash, Food)
• Eliminate Unecessary Packaging
• All Packaging is Recyclable
• Non Toxic Printing Inks
• Increase Fuel Efficiency during Travel with Improved Routes & Packaging
• Use of Upgraded Transportation Equipment & New Technology